1 July 2001 - 30 September 2001
- I just want to say to the family:I'm so sorry about this unfortunate loss of Martha. I am also sorry it has taken so long for something to finally be done. May god make sure justice is done, and may you all find closure. You are and always have been in my prayers. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!!
panama city, fl US
Tuesday, September 25, 2001 @ 23:23:43 EST
- i would so much enjoy seing justice being done for the soul of martha and the rest of the moxley family, to think that our reality of justice in this country has become so corrupted to let the offspring of the "kennedy" name get away with this vile and so brutal crime just makes me sick to my stomach and cringe at the thought of what god himself will do to punish this man who's guilt preceeds him of takin the life of this poor girl, i first came across this case when doing a report for my senior year high school english class and i have to say i'm glad i did because now i can stand with the rest of those who see how guilty skakel really is and i hope that in one way shape or form justice will be done to him, oh yes , for nomatter what punishment we can give him nothing shall unleash true hell upon him but an eternity of punishment bye god or the devil, this man has to rott if you ask me ,from everything i've read on martha i know that if i were to have had a doughter , or sister like her , her loss probably wouldn't be easy or even possible to bear , so i would like to express my deepest and most profound condollences to the moxely family and all of those who were blessed bye her presence even though i never knew her , i felt a great deal of pain for her after reading so many facts and articles about her life and what a violent and short end became of her , all i know is after finding out these things i can only wish that i were alive at the time she was and could have called her my friend...
Monday, September 24, 2001 @ 23:42:11 EST
- I have been following the case, and all I can say is justice will prevail. I feel deep sympathy for the Moxley family, and I give them my best regards for a successful case outcome. Justice will prevail. I also wanted to say that this webpage is a great tribute to Martha and her memory, and it helps the public to get acquainted with a case that didn't get the attention it needed from the beginning. I offer my support to the Moxley family.
Boston, MA US
Monday, September 24, 2001 @ 21:00:53 EST
- i would like to see justice for martha!
london, ky US
Monday, September 10, 2001 @ 21:09:29 EST
- Over the years i have heard off and on about a relative of a Kennedy getting away with murdering a young girl. I recently read Mark Furhmans book and am appalled at the justice system in America. UNBELIEVABLE is the only word i can use to describe it and i sincerely hope that the Moxley family receive justice and the person that committed this horrendous crime pays for the damage he has caused to not only Martha and the Moxleys but also the people that have suffered as suspects over nearly 25 years.
Tuesday, September 04, 2001 @ 04:47:39 EST
- i listened to the audio tape of muder in greenwich by mark furman. if you don't think one of the skakel boys did it...maybe it should be re-heard. hopefully justice will be done...GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY...
cedar falls, ia US
Monday, September 03, 2001 @ 00:46:31 EST
- Such a horrible thing to happen, I hope they put away whoever did this horrible crime. A life taken at such a young age, so not fair.
little rock, ar US
Thursday, August 30, 2001 @ 11:37:37 EST
- I hope the Moxley family gets justice from this case once and for all. God Bless You.
Des.Moines, WA US
Tuesday, August 28, 2001 @ 12:45:54 EST
- hope you all get justice oneday
newcastle, nsw ausUS
Monday, August 27, 2001 @ 23:13:47 EST
- God bless the Moxley family. I hope that justice is done in this case soon and the Moxley's can live the rest of their lives in Peace.
Keep up the great job on the Martha Moxley Web site.
Massillon, OH US
Saturday, August 25, 2001 @ 00:47:19 EST
- I recently have been doing a lot of reading on the Martha Moxley case. I am so sorry for Martha, she was so young, beautiful, and from what I read a very heart-felt and well-liked girl. I feel for the entire Moxley family. My heart and prayers are with them. Be strong Dorthy & John. The truth will come out. Michael Skakel be punished, hopefully executed for this crime. I really think he did it and it doesn't seem like he has any remorse. May you rot in Hell Skakel, you piece of dirt.
Brandon, FL US
Friday, August 24, 2001 @ 10:43:11 EST
- Where is the grip part of the golf club?! Dominick Dunne said in an article in Vanity Fair that a lady told him a lot of people know where it is! Would anything be gained bu exhuming the body for DNA evidence? Can Ken Littleton be made to talk? Questions----- Now, THERE ARE ANSWERS!!!!!
Enid, OK US
Friday, August 24, 2001 @ 10:21:28 EST
- the first time i heard about it was in '99(don't really remember the month), when i was 16 but I seen it on Montel Williams(the talk show). I thought it was interesting but really scary, and even though I didn't know the family or Martha herself, my heart goes out the the family and friends that went through this painful incident, I will pray. Thank you for reading this.
faribault, MN US
Friday, August 24, 2001 @ 02:38:09 EST
- I first heard of the Moxley case in 1983, when I was 15 years old. It hit me particularly hard because I was the same age then as Martha was when she was killed. I have followed the case off and on since then. I think of Martha Moxley often, and of the life she might have had, and I hope the killer is brought to justice.
Salt Lake City, UT US
Wednesday, August 22, 2001 @ 20:40:06 EST
- i am an 18 year old who just now found out about this murder and i am reading a book about it and mark furhman did the book and i think he is an excellent book writer and a good detective i am not done so i dont know who did it but i will say that i know justice has not been done here. and i really feel for the moxley family, a similar thing happen to my family member she was murder and raped and till this day we still dont know who did it but i think from reading this book dorthy moxely is intitled to get what ever she wants and the authorites did not do there job and the moxley family has my suport i get tears when i first read this book. and now i am looking at the web site, if you look at michael skakle you will see he has no remorse and always is smiling. it would be nice to be keep up on this and i am sorry for the tragic death of a loved onee
GROSSE POINTE PARK, michigan US
Wednesday, August 22, 2001 @ 11:00:07 EST
- As a former resident of Greenwich, I am disgusted, but not surprised by the way the Skakels manipulated the local police force. I do not believe the police were corrupt, just inexperienced at homicide investigation and too malleable by the powers that be (or were) in that town.
Whether or not there is enough evidence to convict Skakel on a murder charge is up to the jury. However, I believe his many statements placing himself at the crime scene at the time of the murder (when he thought there might be DNA evidence) is very telling. I don't believe Michael S. will ever be able to adequately explain his own words in the Sutton reports, the book proposal and statements to his former friend placing himself at the crime scene, how ironic that his own words have come back to haunt him. One hopes that if a jury cannot convict, this will likely be enough for a conviction in a civil suit or at least a conviction of perjury for lying to investigators in 1975.
I truly admire John and Dorthy Moxley for keeping their Martha's spirit alive all these years. It would have been easy to shut the pain away and not talk about it but they have chosen to confront all the unpleasantness for the sake of their loved one. How lucky she was to have been a part of their family.
Minneapolis, MN US
Tuesday, August 21, 2001 @ 17:32:52 EST
- I HAVE JUST FINISHED READING MARK FUHRMANS BOOK AND HE IS RIGHT. AFTER ALMOST 26 YEARS IT IS TIME FOR SOME JUSTICE FOR MARTHA.IF MICHAEL SKAKEL DID TAKE HER LIFE IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO PAY THE PRICE.GOD BLESS THE MOXLEY FAMILY AND GOOD LUCK IN COURT.
crisfield, md US
Thursday, August 16, 2001 @ 12:57:13 EST
- I read this tragic story about october last year, When i read it i was shocked, i must of read the story over and over again each time crying more, and wishing that the person/people who caused this act of barrbarism would be brought to justice.
I read the section on the memories of martha which people that knew her wrote, and it made me so sad.
Martha reminds me of this girl i know called Amy, shes always happy, and shes always making others happy by making them laugh, she'd never say anything behind your back, shes a brilliant caring person, and ever since i read this story i have realized how lucky i am to have a friend like that and how much i'd be ruined if she went away...
I just want to say i feel so sorry for what the moxleys are having to go through, Martha looked and sounded like 1 in a million.....i believe shes ina better place now where harm can't come of her...i hope shes looking down on us today knowning that people who cared for her and loved her are missing her very much and will never forget her...i hope she rests in peace....
England, Derby, UK
Thursday, August 16, 2001 @ 11:14:57 EST
- We thank you. Have a merry heart!
Houston, Tx US
Tuesday, August 14, 2001 @ 16:46:41 EST
- I just wanted to say that Martha looks like a nice young lady who did not deserve to be murdered. I hope that soon the police will catch the killer (s) and that they will be put in the prison for life. I hope that Martha Rests in Peace........
Greenfield, Ca US
Saturday, August 11, 2001 @ 22:43:20 EST
- Hopefully all will be over soon and Martha can rest in piece. For any person (even a Kennedy) to think they can "get away with murder" is shameful. In the end "he" will get his due.
God be with Martha and her mother. Stay strong Mrs. Moxley.
Evans City, PA US
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 20:25:04 EST
- Something about this terrible crime brings tears to my eyes everytime I see a picture of Martha's face. I cry for her youth and innocence, for her family, for myself. Her murderer needs to be brought to justice so Martha can rest in peace. My loving thoughts support the Moxley family. Elizabeth DiVergigelis
Elizabeth K. DiVerigelis
Yarnell, AZ US
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 20:22:18 EST
- Mark Fuhrman's book grabbed my attention when it first came out because I thought I was looking at myself on the cover! It has been so spooky to read all 3 books about Martha, and I've spent half a day now looking over your terrific site. If I could send you some pictures of myself you would see what I mean. We could be sisters! (and I never had one, either). I was very close in age to Martha when she was murdered and lived in the exclusive community of Malibu, California, at the time. I can identify with her Californian vivaciousness and fun-loving spirit because I grew up the same way.
I believe that alcoholism/drug addiction is the most common thread in the Skakel/Kennedy families and it is obvious that many tragedies have occurred while people were "under the influence." And if it is true what you read, not just having a few drinks, but heavily drunk and/or drugged. People can even do things they don't remember afterwards! I've heard the (true) stories . . . The other similarity is in names, Martha's mom's is Dorthy, and mine is (was) Dortha. People always thought it unusual that the second "o" was omitted. Anyhow, I admire Dorthy Moxley for her strength in enduring and pursuing justice all these years. It is my hope and prayer that the truth comes out and justice is done.
San Antonio, TX US
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 17:33:37 EST
- condolenses are offered to all related to the victim. i hope everyone remembers the following though. 1) is michael guilty for sure, if not, then don't convice yourself of something which may not be true 2) don't forget of all the other unsolved murders in the u.s.--not just the high profile cases of the well known and wealthy. i wish you luck finding your justice and hope it is true.
denver, co US
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 17:32:57 EST
- Mr. Fuhrman's book was excellent, I could hardly put it down. My deepest sympathy for the Moxley family. I can only hope and pray that justice is served.
M. K. Skettini
Tampa, FL US
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 17:31:59 EST
- It was only last Fall that I first read about the unsolved murder of your precious Martha. First of all, let me offer my deepest sympathies over your loss. I know only too well the pain of losing a child as my 18 year old son was killed by a drunk driver 3 years ago. We learn to live with the grief, but we never "get over" the pain. In your case, having this tragedy go without closure and justice can only intensify that pain, and my heart truly goes out to you. Please know that you and your beautiful Martha will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Swanton, VT US
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 15:04:30 EST
- After reading about your tragedy, I feel deeply saddened about the lapse of time that you have waited for justice. As a retired officer from a small Police Dept., I understand the lack of experience, resources and the interference of others on the basis of political connections. Im so very glad that an experienced investigator of Mark Furmin's caliber has finally renewed interest in the case. Im also very happy of the indictment and await the arrival of Justice.
God Bless you all and we shall all be praying for you.
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 15:00:33 EST
- I have read Murder In Greenwich and Wealth Of Evil. I am sure this murder was comitted by someone who knew Martha. Otherwise it makes no sense. I think Mark did a fine job in pointing out so much information. I hope who ever did this will soon be brought to justice. I have a Daughter, Sarah who is going into JR High. I would not rest if anything ever happened to her. My thoughts are with Martha's Mother and I would like her to know that I often think about her Daughter. And, thank you Mark for your books on crime. I believe in you. Joyce
Washington, IA US
Thursday, August 09, 2001 @ 04:15:26 EST
- Martha's murder has haunted me for over 25 years. I can't get her out of my mind. I was 19 when it happened and never forgot her. As a mom now, my heart breaks for her mother - what she has endured. My daughter is my world and the pain would be unbearable to lose her, especially that way. Mrs. Moxley, you are a very strong woman and thank the Lord that Martha's killer has been caught. Now maybe that horrible smirk on his face can finally be wiped off. Let him pay dearly for what he took from the Moxleys. He had no right to end her beautiful life. That he has walked this earth all this time is a travesty. Bless Mark Furhman for bringing it all to light - it's been long overdue. This website is one of the best. You've done a wonderful thing by allowing us to share the pain. Thanks for honoring Martha this way for all the world to remember her by. She'll never leave our hearts.
Middlesex, NJ US
Tuesday, August 07, 2001 @ 07:57:12 EST
- I just finished reading the Fuhrman book and feel completely helpless. My prayers are with the family and friends of Martha. I could hardly sleep after reading it, and I hope that the family will soon get some kind of closure. I feel that I alredy know who is guilty based on the evidence that I read about. I will be keeping close tabs on what's happening... and I will be praying. Sincerely, bev.
san antonio, tx US
Monday, August 06, 2001 @ 16:00:47 EST
- the stars in Martha's eyes are now the stars looking down on us from above. The day will soon come justice will be served and your family can finally rest.
Anchorage, AK US
Sunday, August 05, 2001 @ 01:50:42 EST
- Dorthy, Keep up your sweet patience. You know that all the good will come out of it. I think of you and your family often and how we'll all rejoice when this is over. Love you and wishing God's blessings on you.
Houston , TX US
Saturday, August 04, 2001 @ 15:31:44 EST
- Just want you to know, I'm still checking your site out once a week and watching the news very closely these days! Thanks for the updates! Martha is still on my prayer list. God bless her!
Billerica, MA US
Wednesday, August 01, 2001 @ 19:00:12 EST
- Ira Einhorn finally sits in prison for the murder of Holly Maddux. Justice does come calling, though sometimes late. I hear the hoofbeats, I think its coming this way
ny, ny US
Monday, July 30, 2001 @ 22:48:13 EST
- Although it's been a very long time, I know that the pain of losing your loved one in such manner must still be overbearing....my condolences to the Moxley family....Justice will prevail. We pray that this will all end soon. God Bless.
Bronx, NY US
Thursday, July 26, 2001 @ 18:48:01 EST
- Just finished reading Fuhrman's book. I belived him during the OJ travesty and believe him now.
My thoughts and prayers go to the Moxley family. I cannot imagine living the last 28 years knowing my daughter's killer is walking free! I am anxiously awaiting the trial to begin so justice can be served. You have to also believe that justice is not just done on earth. People forget we have an afterlife . . .
I wish you peace and the ability to continue having patience. God bless all of you!
Indianapolis, IN US
Friday, July 20, 2001 @ 00:35:54 EST
- michael's picture taken in 1975 is creepy looking...
charleston, sc US
Thursday, July 19, 2001 @ 02:26:30 EST
- I have only heard about this case just in the last year and have become extrememly interested in the outcome. I am now reading the book and I feel so strongly for the Moxley family and for Martha. As a mother I cannot imagine their hurt. I am praying for justice and some peace for this precious family. May the real TRUTH come out! God Bless the Moxley's!
Nashville, TN US
Wednesday, July 18, 2001 @ 11:49:46 EST
- May the truth be brought before the public so that Martha and family may have peace.
Tuesday, July 17, 2001 @ 20:52:10 EST
- Seek and ye shall find. Ask and it shall be given. Know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Keeping the faith with you.
Sunday, July 15, 2001 @ 15:27:57 EST
- To the Dear Moxleys,
God Bless you all and watch over you as you continue to bereave the loss of your beloved daughter...I have followed your case for many years and prayed much for your healing, and that Martha might receive justice. I'm sure she's an Angel, resting at peace now..
Univ. KY, KY US
Sunday, July 15, 2001 @ 09:27:05 EST
- Just watched A&E.
Mrs Moxley, I'm so sorry. As a father I don't know how I could ever handle all the years without knowing what happen to my "little girl."
My prayers are with you.
Nevada City, Ca US
Saturday, July 14, 2001 @ 21:30:09 EST
- I just finished watching the documentary on A&E however I have heard about Martha's case before. To Martha's mother I hope you get closure soon and may Martha rest in peace. My prayers are with you and my heart goes out to your family.
St.John's, Newfoundland Canada
Saturday, July 14, 2001 @ 18:28:36 EST
- I looked up this web site after the July 14th A&E presentation about Martha's murder. I will be following and praying for justice in this case. I cannot begin to imagine what Martha's mom has been through. My thoughts and prayers will go out to her as well! God Bless.
Cape May Court House, NJ US
Saturday, July 14, 2001 @ 18:22:12 EST
- My deepest sympathies to the Moxley family for the loss of Martha so many years ago. It is shameful that it has taken so long for any type of resolution or closure in this case. I hope such closure will be attained in the near future, in hopes that Martha Moxley may rest in peace.
Ottawa, ON Canada
Saturday, July 14, 2001 @ 18:17:05 EST
- I HAVE READ THE BOOK AND WANT TO SEND MY DEEPEST REGRETS FOR THE LOSS THE MOXLEYS HAVE
ENDURED. IT IS A SHAME THAT IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG
FOR THE MURDER TO COME TO TRIAL AND I THINK
MARK FUHRMAN SHOULD BE PROUD OF THE INVESTIGATIVE WORK THAT WAS DONE ON THE CASE.
IT MOST DEFINITLEY HELPED TO BRING THINGS TO LIGHT. MY THOUGHT AND PRAYERS ARE WITH MARTHAS
FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALWAYS. I WILL BE IMPATIENTLY
AWAITING AN EMAIL THAT SAYS HE HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY. LORIE WALDEN/ALABAMA
decatur, al US
Friday, July 13, 2001 @ 22:45:56 EST
- This site is cool
chicago, mi US
Tuesday, July 10, 2001 @ 19:50:12 EST
- i have read the book who killed martha moxley? i am a 16 year old girl from sc and now since i read the book i think i understand more about martha than i did i am sorry for the families loss and i dont care what she or anyone else for teh matter no one deserves to die the book and martha has taught me not to trust anyone no matter how much u know one i am sorry about martha and my taughts and feeling are with the moxleys i am so sorry for them if the law never finds out who did this u still have to know that judgement day the killer will have to look at martha and THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and then they will get their judgement then because GOD always knows before anyone on earth does GOD IS WITH THE FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE WITH EVERYONE ON THIS CASE WHO BELEVIES IN MARTHA GOD BE WITH YOU MARTHA
seneca, sc US
Sunday, July 08, 2001 @ 21:13:04 EST
- My Prayers are with the Moxley family and in the end the truth will come out.No matter how long it takes,Hopefully it will be soon. As the Moxley's deserve some closure..God Bless them...
Jonesport, Me US
Sunday, July 08, 2001 @ 16:24:00 EST
- I HAVE FOLLOWED THIS CASE FOR YEARS AS I WAS YOUNG WHEN THIS HAPPENED AND REMEMBER FEELING SO MUCH PAIN FOR MARTHA'S FAMILY. I HOPE JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED SOON AND MRS. MOXLEY AT LAST CAN FEEL SOME CLOSURE. I PRAY THAT SHE CAN CONTINUE WITH THE STRENGHT ONLY OUR LORD CAN GIVE
BRIDGEPORT, CT US
Sunday, July 08, 2001 @ 11:09:44 EST
- I, too, became interested in the Moxley trial because of Mr. Dunne's article in Vanity Fair. I am reading "Justice," now. I recently finished a 5 month trial here in Oakland, CA against a billion dollar company. We represented 9 former employees (young adults) who were subjected to gestapo-esque intergoation techniques. I know, first hand, how big money can cover the truth. It took everything we had to bring the truth to light. We are still at it. The point is, I applaud the efforsts to fight for the truth. People need to get the message that money can not shield their crimes. Journalists, please don't money undermine your ethics. We need you. the people need you.
Regards to all,
Oakland, Ca US
Saturday, July 07, 2001 @ 23:27:54 EST
- My deepest regret for the murder of Martha. I am a total stranger to the Moxley's but have recently taken an interest in unsolved murders and homicides. I've come across many dedicated sites to the victims and their families, and I must say, the families shouldn't rest till the killer is punished! In Martha's case, since a political family ie the Kennedy's are involved, the case should not die! Justice should be served for Martha, it didn't take 2 years, it has taken almost 26 years.....i will be 25 this year, and am lost for words for if Martha was alive, she would've had a beautiful family of her own. She had a whole life ahead of her at the age of 15, how could someone take it from her? We may not know the truth, but God is watching from above,and He knows His doing. Martha is now with God and I believe God has His reasons for keeping Martha's case for over two decades....He has His reasons for everything! May justice be served for Martha! Keep up the good work and the high spirit ! I will keep the Moxley's in my prayers......God bless! Hugs from a newfound friend.
Sydney, NSW Australia
Tuesday, July 03, 2001 @ 01:51:58 EST