1 January - 31 March 2002
- I was 16 in 1975..attended Irmo High School in South Carolina..another happy, upscale place..bell bottom jeans..long straight hair..wanted to be a journalist like Woodward & Bernstein..marched in the high school band..dreamed of college and finding true love..had a happy, loving family..all my dreams have come true in one way or another. I wish Martha could say the same.
Columbia, SC US
Saturday, March 30, 2002 @ 01:24:20 EST
- I would just like to say that I hope you find justice for what has happened, and I wish you and the best of luck. I first found out about this particular incident through a book. I found it to be very interesting. I hope that one day the person that commited this horrible crime is brought to justice. Good Luck and Best Wishes.
Bluffton, In US
Tuesday, March 26, 2002 @ 04:04:58 EST
- Dorthy, Always keep your faith and never worry. Be of good cheer and never fear.God is in this with you and John every step and soon all this will be over.
Houston, TX US
Monday, March 25, 2002 @ 20:43:44 EST
- KEEP YOUR CHIN UP MOM. FINALLY, A TRIAL AND HOPEFULLY A CLEAR CUT CONVICTION.
COTTAGE GROVE, OR US
Friday, March 22, 2002 @ 19:50:41 EST
- I have followed this story since my sister moved to Greenwich 20 years ago. I The truth is
Lewiston, NY US
Monday, March 18, 2002 @ 13:22:44 EST
- I would like to say I wish your family the best of luck with this trail. It is going to be very hard to deal with. My sister was murder 3 months ago in the Piggly Wiggly store, they still have no real clues. I have read a book about this case by Mark Furmen. Ever since then I have been keeping up to date with the trails and information about this case. I never knew what your family was going threw until now. I am so sorry for every thing ya'll have been throw I wish the very best for your family and friends.
Lexington , SC US
Friday, March 15, 2002 @ 09:48:03 EST
- Sometimes 'Justice' is a long time in coming....
I have read many of the messages in the MM Forum
and am very impressed w/the quality/contents/caring
of the posts.
With all the helpful "brain-storming" being
done here....hopefully this case will soon
Worc., MA US
Thursday, March 14, 2002 @ 08:12:40 EST
- I find your case eerie in nature.... the sheer thought someone could take anothers life and act like nothing had happened for 25 years is outright sickening. Mike's day will come... maybe not in this lifetime.. but he will have to answer to God on judgement day... and you can bet your bottom dollar he wont be able to lie / buy his way outta that one. Rest in peace Martha, you were and still are a shining star among the abyss. -Shad & Emily
Shad Biars & Emily Skeens
West Portsmouth, OH US
Wednesday, March 06, 2002 @ 23:37:48 EST
- Hi Auntie Dorthy,
Mom,Darryl and I send our love. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and John.
Goodman, WI US
Tuesday, March 05, 2002 @ 21:03:32 EST
- I am seventeen, I am still a girl, so was she. Why? What was the point? I'll never understand this sick and twisted world. I can only hope this never happens to any of my loved ones. Mrs.Moxley, I am truley sorry for your loss. Stay strong and keep fighting. I wish you peace and happiness in your future.
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Saturday, March 02, 2002 @ 22:54:26 EST
- Hi, Dorthy, Just thinking of you and your family. I know God is watching over you and so, is Rosemary. She sends her love and protection over you. And of course, continued strength and zeal to finish this work.
Houston, TX US
Tuesday, February 26, 2002 @ 09:51:14 EST
- I read about this case in Time magazine a couple of years back, but until now, I'm still curious about the case and what happened. I'm just hoping and praying that the murderer will be killed by his conscience and admit whatever he did. I just want to let you know that even here in Asia, there are people concerned about this case, even if we do not really know Martha personally.
Monday, February 25, 2002 @ 09:05:42 EST
- I grew up in Greenwich, i knew One of the older Skakel Brothers, George.. We went to Whitby school together.. in the early 60s...
I recently read for the first time of this tragic murder... Dam shame....I hope whoever did this gets caught and brought to justice...
Todd B Drachman
Lake Norman, NC US
Sunday, February 24, 2002 @ 09:52:51 EST
- There has been no real evidence that proves Michael Skakel was the murderer. This is one big hoax because of the Kennedy name.
Saturday, February 23, 2002 @ 22:40:33 EST
- Why is it that no body is looking into the fact that those two Skakel boys were shipped off to the Vershire School in Vermont right after the murder? All they are focusing on is the Elan school where Michael Skakel went 3 years after the fact. Both Skakel boys were shipped off to Vershire right after that murder, what do the students up there have to say?
Sunday, February 17, 2002 @ 14:13:26 EST
- What a lovely website for such a nice innocent girl cut down so early in her young life. I admire Martha's Mother, and Brother for hanging in there, justice will prevail. Betsy Lasater
Deerfield, IL US
Sunday, February 17, 2002 @ 10:51:07 EST
- I recently happened upon a copy of "Greentown" and read it from cover to cover in a matter of days. It's intrigue wasn't just the suspense, but the fact that so much had been covered up and so little had been done to help solve this case.
The irony of it all was that I had never heard of this case (I was only 8 in 1975 and I live in Texas). However, having family in Connecticut, as soon as I read the book, I learned of the upcoming trial!
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Moxley's, as well as all the other people who have helped, rather than hindered, the investigation. I believe the truth will come out and the responsible parties will pay...whether on earth or in hell!
Florence, Tx US
Friday, February 15, 2002 @ 02:31:59 EST
- Mrs. Moxley,
I admire you so much for your devotion to your daughter's memory. She was so lucky to have a wonderful Mother like you. I am expecting my first child and I hope that I will be half the Mother that you are.
Martha never had the chance to confront her killer but she will at least get a few moments in court. I feel that is small comfort to her family but I hope it gives them some closure. Martha is entitled to justice.
How the Skakels can sleep at night is beyond me.
Minnapolis, MN US
Monday, February 11, 2002 @ 15:53:09 EST
- I hope M.M will get justice, I just read about the case in a newspaper over here in Norway today.
Saturday, February 09, 2002 @ 11:51:36 EST
- I was reading this and it made me cry. I don't understand how people can be so evil to take someone's life away from them. I remember seeing a movie on cable that was very similar to this story and it made me cry too. I wish that there was some way to help the family with thier lose. I have a son and I could not imagine losing him the way the family lost Martha. My prayers are with the family to bring someone to justice. May God be with you.
Bedford, TX US
Saturday, February 09, 2002 @ 11:23:09 EST
- I can't believe there wasn't others present when this happen. Sounds like someone is afraid of that family! Martha Moxley needs justice for her!I don't real blame someone not coming forward,look what happens ,the seem to die.The web site is great!Martha I'm sorry the world didn't get to see your smile!
Chicago, Il US
Saturday, February 09, 2002 @ 01:32:58 EST
park city, ut US
Thursday, February 07, 2002 @ 23:14:15 EST
- HI, I am doing a report on this Murder case. When i saw it on tv. It really touched me. I was wondering if you could help in finding some more information? Thank you...and best wishes to Marthas friends and family.
park city, ut US
Thursday, February 07, 2002 @ 23:11:55 EST
- God Bless You, Dorthy & John! A Mother's Love never dies. We admire you and pray for justice and answers. Mark Fuhrman lives about thirty miles from us...what a GREAT man. With Love, Greg, Kari and three daughters.
Spokane, WA US
Wednesday, February 06, 2002 @ 14:17:20 EST
- Hi i read this web site. That is a shame that kids can't go out and have fun without having to worry i am really sorry i hope one day u guys get him but probably is still walking freely in this world
Allentown, pa US
Wednesday, February 06, 2002 @ 09:44:26 EST
- I have recently read "murder in greenwhich" and I am horrified that this person is still walking free in our society. I hope that justice will be served and that Dorethy and John can have closure at last.
Monday, February 04, 2002 @ 11:45:28 EST
- Hi! I love this web site. I've posted here before, like once every light year, haha. I appreciate your hard work so much, as I'm sure so many others, as well as Dorothy and John Moxley, do too. I read "Murder in Greenwich" and ever since, I've been a huge fan of Mark Fuhrman as a detective and writer. I like his brilliant theories so much that I created a forum for discussing them. Here is the link in case anyone is interested: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/markfuhrman/
It's called the Mark Fuhrman's theories group.
Thanks again for this excellent informative, up-to-date web site.
Saturday, February 02, 2002 @ 13:55:48 EST