1 Jan 2004 - Present
- My name is Mercedes, im 13 and i just watched the movie that made made after the death of her. I was so upset by it. Her death was awful but shes in a safe place now, only if she could have spent the rest of her life with the ppl that love her.:( The thing that makes me really mad is how Micheal got away with it for 22 years!! The reason for her death was horrible too. I hate the thought of how she died:(
Hamilton, On. CAN
Thursday, August 05, 2004 @ 18:49:58 EST
- hi, i first saw martha's case on unsolved mysteries a few years ago...she didn't deserve to die...well no one really does...i am glad that her murder is solved...now it won't be called an unsolved mystery...you are in my heart and prayers...
Pfafftown, NC US
Tuesday, August 03, 2004 @ 23:05:38 EST
- im 13 and i first saw the movie about martha's death when i was 11 or 12 i dont remember after that i went to out to read the book. after both i was deeply moved that this horrid stuff really happens to really good people and my heart goes out to the moxleys and the skakels!
Tuesday, August 03, 2004 @ 16:23:50 EST
- Hi I heard about martha's killing and i thought what bad person would kill a pretty 15 yr old gurl her story touched me alot
charlotte, nc US
Tuesday, August 03, 2004 @ 14:27:32 EST
- EVERYONE will stand before GOD someday and answer for the everything they've done....
scr, pa US
Tuesday, July 27, 2004 @ 22:07:06 EST
- dear mr. and mrs. moxley,
i do understand how you feel. my twin sister and my nephew were both brutually murdered by her boyfriend. all over the volume of the television. stupid to take a life over huh. well my nephew was only 5 weeks old. but ne-way. i just wanted to say that i was very taken with martha's story. it changed my life. i to was a teenager who snuck out behind my mothers back to go partie and when i heardabout this it really awoke me. i bought the movie and i have watched it 3 or 4 times a night. may god bless you and bring you to justice. i will continue to pray for you. you are a very strong person.
casandra( in memory of jessica hine and devonte
clearwater, fl US
Tuesday, July 27, 2004 @ 07:05:48 EST
- cant believe someone can get away with this crime for so long my love to marthas family
middlesbrough england, US
Saturday, July 17, 2004 @ 08:17:51 EST
- Martha's family,
I am so sorry for your loss, and the fact that it took over 20 years for you to receive justice. Martha was a beautiful girl, and it is even more tragic that a friend could have done this to her. No one deserves to go through that, but she is in a much better place now, and she is not hurting. I have seen "Murder In Greenwich" about five times. I think it is a great movie. If any of Martha's family or friends see this, nothing will ever take the pain away, but just remember: Martha is living peacefully with God and is in no pain, and you will live with her again. God bless the family and friends, and let Martha finally rest in peace.
Bellmawr, NJ US
Wednesday, July 14, 2004 @ 20:51:38 EST
- God Bless all of you and may Martha rest in Peace.
Christine Conti - Cole
Christine Conti - Cole
Roslindale, Ma US
Wednesday, July 14, 2004 @ 20:32:17 EST
- Dear Family,
I am so very sorry for your loss but happy that Justice was served in bringing Martha's killer to where he belongs.
I was only 5 years old back in 1975 but I followed this case as I got older and remember my parents talking about it as I was a child growing up in Newton, Ma.
Mrs. Moxley, I saw you at the Molly Bish's funeral, that was so nice of you to attend that.
I will never understand how someone can committ such an unthinkable crime like this.
Martha will live on forever and never be forgotten. May she rest in Peace now. God Bless you all.
Christine Conti - Cole
Christine Conti - Cole
Roslindale, Ma US
Wednesday, July 14, 2004 @ 20:30:14 EST
- DEAR MARTHA.....MAY YOU REST IN PEACE AND BE OUR SPECIAL GUARDIAN ANGEL.YOU WOULD BE THE SAME AGE AS ME , AND YOU LOOK LIKE SOMEONE THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH IN THIS LIFETIME.....ALL MY LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOM...SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE...OX
azusa, ca. US
Wednesday, July 14, 2004 @ 00:23:22 EST
- I would like to say that I felt saddened that Martha suffered such a horrific death for no reason but that of jealousy of a brother. I am so happy that Martha recieved her justice.Its sad that it took so many years to solve the case and that her murderer went free. He knew all along what he did. How another person can live with that is beyond me. Also I feel it took a lot of guts for Mark Furlman to go to Greenich and helped solve the case.God Bless Him! But for Martha, May You now rest in peace Gods angel!!!!
South Windsor, ct US
Sunday, July 11, 2004 @ 19:09:41 EST
- I saw the movies and was very upset for such trajic incidence. A fine young lady's life was destroyed. Her murderer deserved the sentence. However, I think his parent should be equally quilty as fine. Michael's father was not doing his job as a parent and drove his son to be a trouble teenager and ended up commit such crime.
Eddie C Wong
Philadelphia, Pa US
Sunday, July 11, 2004 @ 17:25:13 EST
- I felt so horrible after watching the TV program about Martha. I knew Michael and I never would have thought he would do something like that. I moved from Conn. in early 1975, but I didnt know Martha. Once again, I am truly sorry for the parents' loss.
Sunday, July 11, 2004 @ 16:43:51 EST
- I send you my thoughts, I have reviewed Martha's case thourghly and cannot seem to get her out of my mind, such a tragedy. I send my prayers to you and your family/friends.
I cannot express in words how much i care, without even knowing martha. though i cannot understand what you have gone through, but i am here for you, God bless you in your many years of dealing with this,
Tunkhannock, PA US
Sunday, July 11, 2004 @ 14:55:59 EST
- To the family of Martha Moxley
I just watched the T.V program of Martha Moxley. I'm so glad that you found a great guy like Mark Furman to solve the case of your beautiful daughter murder. I wished we had a lot more of people like that to stand behind til the end. I wish he was there for you 29 years ago. I hope you are finally feeling the burden off your shoulders. May God take care of you and the rest of your family years to come.
He's got the whole world in his hand. The angel is watching over you and it's Martha.
Jonesborough, TN US
Sunday, July 11, 2004 @ 14:40:10 EST
- I am very sorry about what happened to Martha she was such a beautiful girl and i wish that i could have met her. i am only 14 but when i first heard about the case i seriously broke down and cried.well i am truly sorry
Sunday, July 11, 2004 @ 11:24:42 EST
- Fuhrman's book on Martha Moxley's murder was thorough and well-written. It is wonderful that this case has been solved after so many years. My prayers go out to Martha and her family.
Thursday, July 08, 2004 @ 15:09:40 EST
- I read the book of Martha Moxleys death. I could not believed what I read. A kind loving daughter had something so tragic happen before she really had a chance to live. I am going to college for a Forensic Patholigist, and I will look to give the family hope on the evidence that I find.
My hope is with the family.
Laguna Niguel , ca US
Monday, July 05, 2004 @ 19:31:41 EST
- First I saw the movie about Mark Fuhrman and I became intrigued. I've read lots of books and webpages about Martha's horrific and sad demise. I hate that she was murdered and that Michael Skakel gets to live and has lived most of his life without guilt or remorse. I know Martha is in heaven. My heart goes out to Dorothy, John, and the Moxley family. And I'd just like to point out that if the Belle Haven police had been more experienced, the case would have been solved years before it was.
New York, NY US
Saturday, July 03, 2004 @ 02:13:04 EST
- I didnt know martha fo ri have only heard about her b/c she is my step sisters distant cousin....SHE WAS A SWEET GURL FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD AND WHAT HAPPENED WAS A TREADEGY
amory, ms US
Sunday, June 27, 2004 @ 02:14:53 EST
- I don't know how I came across Martha's story but since reading about her I have seen and read so much more. Recently shown in Australia 'Murder in Greenwhich' I am now going to read the book. My most heart felt sympathy to Dorothy and John Moxley, I can only imagine..
Saturday, June 26, 2004 @ 07:37:51 EST
- Martha is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. It pains me to know that she was killed long before I was born. I wish I coluld have been there with her. I have fallen in love hwit her picture. I will go back ni time with a time
Rose City, MI US
Friday, June 25, 2004 @ 13:05:15 EST
- I feel terrible for what happened to Martha, i learned of her murder a few years ago. my heart just broke to pieces.I know that she is truly missed and was dearly loved and that she still is to this day. I say a prayer every night for her and the Moxley family.i'm only 19 and when i think of the things i will never do i remember martha. and that makes me feel a little bit better.i know that i will finally meet her when i go to heaven. i love the Moxleys very much and i hope they continue to keep martha's memory alive.
Westminster, sc US
Thursday, June 24, 2004 @ 21:09:22 EST
- i just learned of this tragedy by watchin tv today im only 15 but i do feel for the moxel family my deepest condolences go to this family!
cape coral, Florida US
Wednesday, June 23, 2004 @ 14:45:23 EST
- I just wanna say I just now learned of this tragedy today watching tv. im only 15 but i have sympathy and i send my condolences to the moxely family.
cape coral, fl US
Wednesday, June 23, 2004 @ 14:44:24 EST
- To Whom It May Concern: It is such a shame at what happened to Martha, and that it took so long for justice to be served. When I heard of the story of Martha, it touched me so much. To go through so much pain, and anyone who could do that to another human being is beyond me. May God Bless her family and friends and anyone that she touched through her brief life!
Sylacauga, Al US
Wednesday, June 23, 2004 @ 13:07:39 EST
- Dear Friends of Martha Moxley,
i'd never heard of Martha Moxley before i seen the movie 'murder in greenwich' and it interested me to look more in to it. As i have found out more and more about this person and how her friends basically idolised it saddened me that such a beautiful life was cut so short. it reminds me a bit to much of my 15 yr old friend who was hit and killed by a car while riding her bike earlier this year. I just hope her friends and family can move past this tragic time now that her killer has been convicted. And always remember the good times that you had with Martha. My deepest sympathy goes out to all Martha's friends and family and everyone who ever met her. As i wish i could of. As i was told when my friend died - all good things must come to an end but its just a pitty this good thing ended so early on in life.
Liverpool, Lancashire UK
Tuesday, June 22, 2004 @ 01:21:09 EST
- I feel that I must give a tremendous amount of credit to Dorthy Moxley. She is truly an example to all of us. Her demonstration of determination with such strength and heart is nothing short of amazing. So many years have come and gone since her tragic loss, but she never gave up, she never stopped trying, and after the verdit was read, she must have felt such relief. Seeing her say 'This is Martha's day', was a most unforgettable moment for me, because that's exactly what it was, Martha's Day.
Sunday, June 20, 2004 @ 18:56:25 EST
- I am so gald that they finally found Martha's killer, and to believe that it was one of her friends. I am happy that you can finalyy no who kille dMartha
Friday, June 18, 2004 @ 18:04:20 EST
- I am reading the book right now on the case, but I have learned that the book does not include the killer. So I am reading on the net to see if the killer was ever discovered. He has and I am very happy.
Gladwin, MI US
Thursday, June 17, 2004 @ 16:51:09 EST
- I am very sad for your family. I think what happend is just awful. I cant bring myself to watch the movie. But I am glad that the monster is behind bars. I hope he lives the rest of his life only thinking of Martha Moxley, and the family he hurt so deeply. I think that is better than the death penalty. That is way to nice for a person like him! God Bless you and your family and the memory of Martha.
Spokane, wa US
Tuesday, June 15, 2004 @ 18:57:48 EST
- I read about the case a few years ago , I have always been a true crime buff, and ever since I heard about this case I have been following it. I have read who killed Marthad Moxley and I both seen seen and Read Murder in Greenwicht.
When I first read the book I was very angry , that someone got away whit the crime for so long , by hidding behind money and fammelly name.
I am so happy they gfiinaly bouth her killer to justice. And know now that Martha is smilling down on us
Wednesday, June 09, 2004 @ 12:41:25 EST
- You and your family will always be in our prayers.
Sidney J. Latham
Tulsa, OK US
Tuesday, June 08, 2004 @ 13:09:21 EST
- Just watched the movie Murder in greenich last night. I have read a little about the story before, but watching the movie you realize what beautiful young girl was Martha, and such horrible tradgey for her family and freinds and for the community. I was so happy to see justice for Martha and her family, i am sure she is always watching over her family with that beautiful smile, and can now rest in peace.
Tuesday, June 08, 2004 @ 03:09:39 EST
- My whole family has just watched the murder in greenwich and we were all touched and saddened that your daughter was taken from you and your husband at such a young age.We do not have the death penalty over in Australia but i do believe that micheal does deserve it.At least now Martha can be at rest and peace now
murray bridge, s.a australia
Monday, June 07, 2004 @ 21:24:11 EST
- Martha and her family-Always in our thoughts.
Stanardsville, VA US
Friday, June 04, 2004 @ 13:36:31 EST
- I am both saddened and touched beyond words, but in tears over such a sad, tragic loss. I too firmly and truly believe she is still with us always in spirit, but in a MUCH better, peaceful place and someday we will ALL be able to meet her!
Stanardsville, VA US
Friday, June 04, 2004 @ 13:34:25 EST
- Martha wrote these fateful words in her diary, "I really have to stop going over there" (Skakel House). If she just would have heeded those words !
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK US
Thursday, June 03, 2004 @ 12:01:20 EST
- I'm so sorry Mrs. Moxley, about Martha's death. I too lost a child and although the circumstances were much different, the pain is the same. I've watch the movies and read both books and I am convinced that Michael killed Martha. Maybe HE (Michael) will finally find some peace and face what he has done. I'm sure this secret/lie has taken a toll on his life too. We must always remember that God never sleeps."
Groton, CT US
Sunday, May 30, 2004 @ 20:20:03 EST
- I am so happy that justice was found. Mrs.Moxley had a fight on her hands and she saw it through. God Bless all her family and loved ones. I hope the truth has set Mrs.Moxley free.
Fairport, NY US
Sunday, May 30, 2004 @ 03:02:39 EST
- Every one is forgetting about the only man who should be in jail, Kenneth Littleton...
Wednesday, May 26, 2004 @ 21:07:06 EST
- Watched the movie just last weekend. I am sorry for your loss. I cannot believe that there are people in the world that will take the lives of others with no regret. May Martha now rest in peace and may her family have the peace they deserve as well.
Cincinnati, OH US
Wednesday, May 26, 2004 @ 13:19:38 EST
- well what can i say that hasn't been said already? I din't even know anything about this murder untill i watched the film. I felt hurt and confused to whether is was even real. I thought i'd look on the web and find out more about it... thats when i found this website. I still cant understand how some one could do something like that to some one who is made out to be so nice and friendly. I feel for the whole family completly, no one can understand the pain and suffering they must have gone threw. RIP martha. Marie x
Wilmslow/Manchester, UK UK
Tuesday, May 25, 2004 @ 18:41:56 EST
- Martha Moxley was a beautiful girl!!! Mike Skakel deserves a life sentence!!! Poor Martha was only 15 and had to experience a tragic death!!! May Martha Moxley rest in peace and may GOD let her know that everyone loves her very, very. very much!!! Martha, I wish you could come back from the dead!! GOD Bless you and your family!! I love you even though I didn't know you!!! Love ya Mox!!
Cheektowaga, NY US
Monday, May 24, 2004 @ 16:25:29 EST
- I just saw the movie (Murder In Greenwich) and was truly moved by the story. The actors did a good job portraying the characters, and the story was very clear and concise. Martha Moxley was a beautiful girl, and appeared to be like anyone else going through the teenage years. Privelidged or not, she was down to earth and did not seem like the type to want to hurt anyone. This girl seemed very sincere and approachable; it's easy to understand why she was so popular.
Tragically, someone (Mike Skakel) felt betrayed by her and could not control his emotions. Feeling hurt and wanting revenge is forgivable, however, carrying out an act of rage; impulsive or not, is beyond reproach. Irregardless of age, we all have to control ourselves and we all play by the same rules. Once the line is crossed there is no going back. In a fit of teenage confusion he took away a beautiful person, and there is no way to turn the clock back. Fortunately, the law allows us to go back in time and correct bad judgement. I feel justice was served and I know Martha's spirit will always live strong !
Royal Oak, MI US
Sunday, May 23, 2004 @ 20:54:30 EST
- Saw the movie and was very moved by it. Wanted to find out more.
Middletown, ct US
Sunday, May 23, 2004 @ 20:20:09 EST
- DEAR DORTHEY, I AM SORRY. BUT I AM VERY INTRESTED IN THE MURDER OF MARTHA MOXLEY, I AM THIRTEEN YEARS OLD AND I AM DOING A BOOK ON HER FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT. SHE SEEMED LIKE A GREAT GIRL. AND I HOPE MICHEL SKALEL BURNS IN IN HADIES FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE! I AM SORRY
Riverside, Californa US
Sunday, May 23, 2004 @ 20:17:24 EST
- I just finished watching the movie, "Murder in Greenwich" and I wanted to learn more about the whole case by visiting this site. I applaude not only Fuhrman, but all those who eventually pursued justice, relentessly, after all these years of unresolvement. My heart goes out to the Moxley family for having to suffer such pain and torment, with no apparent promise of learning the killer's real identity. May God now grant them peace and continued strength as they go on living without her! This story is a testament to what can happen in any family that is being raised without rules, restrictions, discipline or open honesty in dealing with clear, disturbing evidence of one of its own members! The Moxley's are a credit to any affluent family because, all money and wealth aside, they have always appeared to be humbly grounded and centered on what is true and right in this life!!
Worcester, MA US
Sunday, May 23, 2004 @ 15:42:17 EST
- I am only fourteen years old. One year younger than Martha was. I have just watched the movie "Murder in Greenwich". My parents have always told me about a girl named Martha Moxley who was murdered in Greenwich Connecticut. Greenwich is only about a forty minute drive from where I live and that scared me. I never knew how bad of a world this was and it hurts my heart that someting had to happen to a young innocent girl. I haven't even begun to live my life yet and Martha was already cut off. I am truly sorry about what has happened.
Sunday, May 23, 2004 @ 15:02:39 EST
- Recently watched the murder in greenwich movie and I am so sorry about Martha I know you have heard so many I'm sorrys about this but something so horrible shouldn't happen to this beautiful good person. I send all my love out to Martha and to you Dorthy.
Cincinnati, ohio US
Sunday, May 23, 2004 @ 14:51:59 EST
- hi i just watched murder in greenwitch atlike 1:00 or somethin and i went to the site and saw the pictures and dorthey you were luckey to have brought something that beautiful in the world and again i am so sorry that she was killed and i wish to know more about the death of martha moxley if possible thank tou goodbye and sorry
NEWPORT NEWS, va US
Sunday, May 23, 2004 @ 14:35:59 EST
- Dear Mrs. Moxley,
The other day I read the artical about Martha in a magizine. I AM SOOOO SORRY!
Tuesday, May 11, 2004 @ 17:05:06 EST
- i have fallowed this story for a long time for about a year or so . i'm 15 an it was so interesting an now i want to be a crime investgator
laddiona, mo US
Monday, May 10, 2004 @ 11:58:46 EST
- I have been following Marthas' story for over 5 years after hearing about her on TV. I then noticed information about her everywhere. It was easy to get information from on CourtTV or on the internet. I watch the TV shows everytime they play any i find myself always thinking about Martha. I personally feel pain when i think about her shortened life. Anyone can look at one of her pictures and see a young fresh face with a smile. She is a daughter or sister or girlfriend anyone would be proud to have. I believe she has an effect on people to make them feel like they knew her i know after all i have read i feel like she was part of my family. I think her beauty and the actual events and the early stage in which she was taken causes people to want to help her. I often look at her pictures when i think my life is bad and they i realize everyones life is bad at times but some worse than others. I find myself trying to project a smile and a friendly personality and to go out of my way not to offend anyone especially children. This life is temporary and the longer i live the shorter it seems. I believe life is a test of faith. God protects all his children and the bible says vengence belongs to the Lord. I know God helped to get a conviction in this case. It is hard to comprehend how anyone could want to harm someone so precious and innocent. Their seems to be a evil curse on families like the Kennedys which some think is the wrath of God vendicating murder victims like Marilyn Monre and Martha. Martha seems like a real angel to me. I will never understand why things like this happen. Maybe this life is not important but the afterlife is. That is the only way i believe a loving God could allow so much suffering and injustice to occur. We will find out sooner than we think i am sure. Marthas story has affected the world. I wish everyone involved peace, happiness, love, and the strenghening of their faith. All the world loves and misses you Martha!
Lafayette, LA US
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 @ 07:12:25 EST
- MY THOUGHTS PRAYERS OF SUPPORT ARE FOR MRS DOROTHY MOXLEY, SON, HER LATE HUSBAND. CONGRATS OF SUPPORT TO AUTHORS DOMINICK DUNNE AND MARK FUHRMANN FOR FOCUSING ON THIS CASE DURING ITS INFANCY WHEN THINGS THEN WENT SO WRONG. IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT MICHAEL SHAKEL IS STILL IN DENIAL. IT HAS NO DOUBT AFFECTED HIS LIFE. I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THE MOXLEY FAMILY AND THAT THIS WEBSITE EXISTS IN HER MEMORY TO HELP OTHERS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
BUFFALO, NY US
Monday, May 03, 2004 @ 13:56:24 EST
- PRAYERS OF SUPPORT TO MRS DOROTHY MOXLEY, HER SON, LATE HUSBAND AND ESP., DAUGHTER MARTHA MOXLEY. A SPECIAL THANKS TO AUTHORS DOMINICK DUNNE AND MARK FUHRMANN. THEIR WORKS BROUGHT OUT THE OBSTACLES THAT WERE DARK DURING A DIFFICULT PERIOD FOR THE MOXLEY FAMILY. MY PRAYERS ARE FOR THE SHAKEL FAMILY AND BECAUSEE IT HAS NO DOUBT AFFECTED MIKE ALL HIS LIFE AND HE'S STILL IN DENIAL. I SAW THE MOVIES AND DO APPRECIATE WHAT MARTHA ALWAYS WAS AND HOW MUCH OUR JUSTICE NEEDS IMPROVING. IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THE MOXLEY FAMILY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. YES MARK SAID, HE'S CORRECT ON THIS ONE: MRS DOROTHY MOXLEY IS EVERYONE'S MOM. SINCERELY, MS CARLEEN YARINGTON
BUFFALO, NY US
Monday, May 03, 2004 @ 13:52:48 EST
- Goddess bless the Moxleys. I send my blessings to Martha and her family. Blessed be.
Saturday, May 01, 2004 @ 04:40:53 EST
- I just watched the movie last night and it just interested me to come in the website to read any articles over this horrible murder...Im just glad that the finally have the murderer behind bars ..and my deepest simpathy for the loved ones that are left behind.
rialto, ca US
Monday, April 26, 2004 @ 20:17:08 EST
- I SAW THAT MOVIE LAST LAST MONTH.I REALLY DONT EXPECT THAT WILL BE HAPPEN TO MARHTA,SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.IM SO SORRY FOR THE FAMILY OF MARTHA ESPECIALLY TO HER MOTHER DOROTHY.BUT THANK GOD BECAUSE THERE IS NOW A JUSTICE FOR HER DEATH,AND I REALLY DONT EXPECT THAT THE SUSPECT IS ONE OF HER FREIND!
Saturday, April 24, 2004 @ 03:45:23 EST
- I have done a book report over the Martha Moxley murder and have become very interested, not only because I'm attending college to become an FBI agent and think it's exciting; but I've also become amazed at how these detectives handled the case the way they did--it really upsets me. I've read so much about Martha and she is one of the most wonderful people I've ever known and my heart goes out to all her family members and friends
Henryetta, OK. US
Friday, April 23, 2004 @ 12:58:20 EST
- My heart goes out to the Family and friends of Martha- such a tragic loss- I was 17yrs. in 1975 and the previous year my father died suddenly - I know what it's like to mourn and you never really get over it.
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 @ 03:51:17 EST
- 3 nights ago I saw The Greenwich Murder movie. It was 2 a.m. in the morning and I just flicked on the t.v.I put the t.v. on mute so it didn't wake my family, but I could understand everything that was going on. I had had no idea what I was about to watch. When the movie ended I was shaken. I remembered seeing the gravestone that read "Martha Elizabeth Moxley" and I wondered if the movie had been true. 2 days later I was flipping through a magazine and I saw the last name Moxley out of the corner of my eye so I stopped remembering the movie. There it was an article on her. I almost choked. The movie was true. I'm not a friend of Martha's and I don't really know much about her, but I think of her often. I am only 13 years old. I just want to say sorry to those who knew Miss. Moxley and that I admire her. She was talented in her artwork, friendly and beautiful. Thank you for your time
Fillmore, ny US
Tuesday, April 20, 2004 @ 17:02:17 EST
- I have watched the Murder in Greenwich movie time and time again. It is so sad to see such a live and vibrant girl hurt this way. I had a feeling it was Michael because of his jealousy for his brother.May God always be with in your trying times. And know he is kepping Martha safe.
Pratt, ks US
Saturday, April 17, 2004 @ 13:11:35 EST
- I just finished watching the movie based on the book "Murder in Greenwich". I just want to extend on behalf of my family our sympathys for Martha. I am happy that Mrs. Moxley can now have peace and know justice was served.
May Martha rest in peace
Pvt. Justin Weisner
Stafford Springs, CT US
Saturday, April 17, 2004 @ 05:13:06 EST
- I'm writing a paper on Mr. Skakel's trial for a Northwestern University Law School course. Thank you for the information you have provided. I am sorry for your loss.
Chicago, IL US
Friday, April 16, 2004 @ 23:06:23 EST
- I have just finished Mark Fuhrman's book Murder in Greenwich. I am sorry about your loss. It must have been so hard to live for 29 years in hopes that your daughter's murderer would be found. When I first heard about Martha's murder in the book, i knew it was Michael Skakel because he was jealous of his brother being with Martha. My deepest sympathies go out to your family. I will always remember Martha and how tragic her death was to you.
Lewisburg, pa US
Wednesday, April 14, 2004 @ 13:45:26 EST
- I have been interested in the martha case for a while now and it discussed me how much money can make anyone innocent. I bet martha was a wonderful person and its too bad someone so mental was out in this world waiting to blow. I am always thinking of marhta...
maryville, mo US
Saturday, April 10, 2004 @ 23:06:34 EST
- My deepest sympathy goes out to the Moxley family for the terrible tragedy of Martha and the many years of what laid ahead. I first learnt of Martha when I watched the film 'Murder In Greenwich', I then looked further into the case and saw this website, also read the book 'Wealth Of Evil' by Tim Dumas. All I can hope is that you are finally able to lay to rest some of what happened that day, after the arrest and conviction of Micheal Skakal, although I know you will never forget. My heart goes out to you all and although I am far away in the UK the tragedy of Martha really went to the heart, although I was only one in 1975.
Saturday, April 10, 2004 @ 10:46:01 EST
- Dear moxley family, im so sorry this has happened. I have watched this story over and over and atill countinue this very day. but what i want to know is wut happened to tommy?
madison heights, MI US
Monday, April 05, 2004 @ 19:53:45 EST
- Dear Moxley Family,
I am so sorry that you have been faced with this horrific tragedy. I can't even imagine how much pain you have bee feeling these past 29 years. Martha died 11 years before I was born, I am now almost 18. I am getting ready to attend my Junior prom in a month or so. I wish that Martha would have been able to attend her Junior prom. I am so sorry for your loss. May peace be with you.
Love and Peace always,
Monday, April 05, 2004 @ 03:34:13 EST
- I hope that you are with peace in your journey for over 25 years.I love your site and hope that I cand meet you one day.Johnetta Pryor
Bowling Green, Ky US
Monday, April 05, 2004 @ 03:10:14 EST
- Hi,My name is Johnetta PRYOR AND i WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOUR SITE AND FINALLY GOT A FACE WITH A NAME.I HOPE YOU ARE AT PEACE AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.
JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU THINK THAT THE KENNEDY'S WERE INVOLVED IN ANYWAY?
Bowling Green, Ky US
Monday, April 05, 2004 @ 03:08:13 EST
- I recently watched "Murder in Greenwich" and decided to learn some more about the Martha Moxley case. I am enthralled that justice has prevailed and that Michael Moxley didn't get away with the actions he performed in 1975. Bless the Moxley family today and forever and may only the good memories you have of Martha dawn even your darkest of days!
Thunder Bay, Ontario CANADA
Sunday, April 04, 2004 @ 16:13:23 EST
- i feel for john and dorthy moxley with all of my heart.but most of all martha.we all no that she didnt deserve to die.nobody does.i would just like to let u no that i will support dorthy and john forever and always until the day i die.
gettysburg, pa US
Friday, April 02, 2004 @ 12:46:19 EST
- I am so glad that Michael Skakel didn't get away with what he did.
I am sad that Martha didn't get a chance to grow up to be what she wanted to be.
She was a beautiful girl.
God Bless Martha and her family.
Lewiston, ME US
Monday, March 29, 2004 @ 05:46:01 EST
- I just watched "Murder In Greenwich" and felt compelled to come on here and share my sympathies. The movie seems to have been a correct recollection of her death, and I was deeply touched after reading some of the things on this site written about Martha. RIP.
Dundas, On Can
Saturday, March 27, 2004 @ 01:06:46 EST
- My heart goes out to the Moxley family.
My God keep you in his arms and may his love comfort your spirit. It forever hauntes me,
it's so tragic when a life gets taken by the evil's of this world. May God comfort Martha's
soul, may she find refuge and peace in heaven.
And he said,My presence shall go with thee,
and I will give thee rest.
New Orleans, LA US
Wednesday, March 17, 2004 @ 05:15:30 EST
- To Mrs. Dorothy Moxley- I did my senior research paper on the murder of your daughter. I was deeply moved by the many descriptions I read of Martha and from what I have gathered, only one would even begin to do her justice and that is "angelic". I am a mother myself, my child was born on July 14, 2003 and to some extent, I feel your pain. You are indeed a very strong woman and I could never have as much strength as you have had if such a thing ever happened to my daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with you. If there is anything at all that you need, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corinth, MS US
Saturday, March 13, 2004 @ 23:39:01 EST
- To Dorthy Moxley: I was 12 in 1975 when your daughter Martha Moxley was taken from you. I have always been impressed by your diligence in pursuing the person who did this. I was overjoyed when Michael Skakel was convicted and admire the way you have conducted yourself. Sincerely, J. Decker
Jacksonville, FL US
Saturday, March 13, 2004 @ 13:36:37 EST
- God Bless.
Saturday, March 13, 2004 @ 05:16:18 EST
- Dear Moxley Family,
I can't begin to express my feelings of sorrow for your family. I first heard about the case on t.v. inwhich it was conducted by Dominick Dunn. My fiance bought me the book by Mark Furhman and I have just completed it. I had to know if the case was solved and I looked up the information. I came to this website and felt a sense of relief that Michael Skakel has been convicted forwhat he did to your daughter and to your family. I know that the conviction can't bring your daughter back but it does givejustice for her senseless murder and justice for your husband who spent his life workin hard to solve the case. May God bless you and your family and may you live on with memories of your daughter and peace in your heart.
Tinley Park, IL US
Monday, March 08, 2004 @ 16:11:43 EST
- i first heard about the murder when i watched the movie murder in greenwhich...it was really sad at the end how she said i would've been 42 and had my own chirldren and maybe even grand children...how can someone take someones life at such a young age...they had a whole life ahead of them. i'm really sorry that had to happen..
Monday, March 01, 2004 @ 14:35:56 EST
- I Am Very Sorry For The Loss Of Martha Elizabeth Mozley ... I Have Read The Case File ... I'm Sorry I Have To Say This But I Dont Think Micheak Killed Martha Even Tho He Was There At The Crime Scene ... Im Just Not Convinced .... They Is More To The Story Than That I Believe ... Sorry ... R.I.P Martha
Wolverhampton, Westmidlands UK
Monday, March 01, 2004 @ 04:07:40 EST
- I honor the Moxley's for their tenacity and persistence. Justice has been served. Just finished Fuhrman's book, and am very happy that it very well may have been a catalyst for the ball to keep rolling! Hip Hip Hurray!
Sedona, AZ US
Monday, February 23, 2004 @ 10:07:16 EST
- me quede impresionada cuando vi su pelicula y creo que Dios hizo justicia con su hija por que no podia quedar impune su crimen espero que Dios le de fortaleza y que Dios la bendiga.
springfield, ma US
Monday, February 23, 2004 @ 04:10:57 EST
- I HAVE READ MARTHA MOXLEY'S CASE ,
27 YEARS TOO LATE, AND I REGRET WHAT
HAPPENED TO MARTHA MOXLEY .
RUDY A PICHARDO
MIAMI, FL US
Friday, February 20, 2004 @ 03:04:45 EST
- I am so sorry that this happened to martha. be safe
Thursday, February 19, 2004 @ 09:26:07 EST
- I am very sorry for your lost.I know that there is nothing I can say to make how you feel better. I just wanted to say that my thoughts and praiers are with you all.
LaJunta , co US
Friday, February 06, 2004 @ 11:49:45 EST
- I am terribly sorry for the loss that you had to suffer. I saw a tv special on Martha called Murder in Greenwich. Honestly after that show i always think what happened i did cry. I wish I knew you and your family more. I really wish i could of done something
San Jose, CA US
Thursday, February 05, 2004 @ 19:49:15 EST
- Ive been following the Martha Moxley story ever since I read Mark Furmans book. I was stunned at the horrific end this beautiful,strong spirited young lady met. I only can say I will always be haunted by what could have been for her. God Bless her family.
phoenix, az US
Sunday, February 01, 2004 @ 20:16:14 EST
- Anoche vi el programa de TV , realmente quede impactado por la constante y continua dilatacion del caso de su hija.Cuando hay dinero, poder e influencias todo se hace muy dificil. Pero los felicito a Uds. que dieron la pelea por todos estos aņos.Creo que un hijo(a) los vale.
Espero que la condena del culpable les aplaque la tremenda pena que han tenido que sufrir durante estos 28 aņos y que finalmente el alma de vuestra hija , descanse en paz.
Desde CHILE , SOUTH-AMERICA.
Ignacio Miqueles C.
IGNACIO MIQUELES CALQUIN
Thursday, January 29, 2004 @ 22:53:15 EST
- I hope you can find a little peace! As we haven't yet! the parents of Danny Croteau of Springfield, MA. was Murdered 32 years ago, there has been only one suspect ever! A convicted, defrocked molester of at least 40 children, Richard Lavigne of Chicopee, MA has never done a day in jail, There has been cover ups by the Springfield Catholic Diocese, by political leaders and the former Hampden County
District Attorney office, As Dorothy Moxley knows only to well, a life of depression, we deparatly need outside help, in getting this moster off the streets! please help Bunny and Carl Groteau of Springfield who have been grieving over the murder of there 13 year old alter boy son, thankyou
Philip F Dion
Watertown, , CT US
Thursday, January 29, 2004 @ 10:26:33 EST
- As my daughter is approaching 15 I am reminded of what life could have been for Martha and all that she has not been able to experience since. I appreciate having a daughter who will be able to live and love and some day have her own family. My thoughts are with the Moxley's. I pray for closure for you. Though forgiveness is hard, it's not impossible from a mother so loving. It could set your heart free.
Sunday, January 25, 2004 @ 11:50:08 EST
- This was such a senseless murder. One day the murderer will face the ultimate judge, and there will be no whinning, no denying!
Tyro, KS US
Saturday, January 17, 2004 @ 19:22:54 EST
- I've never known anyone from Greenwich and then I read the story of Martha Moxley. The night that she died seemed like a night that I would have with my friends. Out causing a little mischief, young, carefree, and having the occasional crush on a boy. I read on and Martha seemed like a girl that I would've been friends with. Only the story took a tragic turn and a young girl that should be with us today, isn't. I know it was a long time ago, I wasn't even born yet, but it felt like I knew Martha. To the Moxley family, I am sorry for your loss. God bless you all.
New London, CT US
Thursday, January 15, 2004 @ 15:20:37 EST
- I can only say that this is one of the most horrible stories I have ever heard. Such a great loss, not just for Martha, but for her friends and family. And, it truly goes to show the power of money. I feel like Martha and I have so many similar qualities; although, I was allowed to see my 16th birthday, and she did not. I read Furman's book about five years ago, and I have felt a connection with her ever since, even though I was even born when she died. I know she is resting in peace, and I know where Michael Skakel is going.
Atlanta, GA US
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 @ 14:02:29 EST
- I am really saddened that someone could do something so horrible and have their family cover for them I am 23 years old I can't imagine what it felt for her to have her life end so horribly , but i think she's in heaven looking out for all those young women out there. i wish the best to thr remaining family members. may her soul rest in peace
kellie - florence ky.
florence , ky US
Wednesday, January 14, 2004 @ 13:28:15 EST
- My heart goes out to your family...at least now you can hopefully put some of the horror behind you.Thank God for Mark Furman's dedication to justice.I would very much like to get in touch with him..if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it..Thanks and God Bless
Kingston, NS Can
Tuesday, January 13, 2004 @ 18:57:57 EST
- i am very sorry to here about your daugther. when i watched that movie on t.v. it really got to me. i was touched.. very touched
peekskill, ny US
Tuesday, January 13, 2004 @ 09:42:58 EST
- Dear Moxley Family
Your Daughter Martha has changed the course of my life. It so happened that a year ago i was asinged to write a paper on your daughters Murder. In my research .. i found how flawed and out right unprofecional the police invetagtion, along with he handling of evadance was. It made me think , on what you must have felt al those years of not knowing who did this unspeakable act....and i found that i knew what i was going to be ..in life that is .. because of your daughter i want nothing more then to become a detective. I am so very sorry about what has happened to your faimly and hope the culpret whoever he maybe..will answer for his crime.
Martha will forever be in my heart
Frort Edward , NY US
Monday, January 12, 2004 @ 17:58:50 EST
- I had just finished watching the movie about Martha, "Murder in Greenwich". My prayers are with Martha's family and friends. It is a tragity on how Martha lost her life at such an early age. I am an 18 year old and I just started my first year in College. I am so hurt when I think about how Martha could have lived her life as she got older. Now I want to live the life she wanted to live. I want to go to finish college and get married and have children. I am sorry once agin and may she rest in peace.
hyattsville, MD US
Sunday, January 11, 2004 @ 20:37:31 EST
- First of all I would like to tell the family of Martha how deeply sorry I am for their loss. I never knew Martha, but every time i hear about her murder I feel greatly saddened. I have read the book and watched the movie several times. She was a beautiful young woman. I am currently 15 years old, i know how short 15 years is, and,so, again I would like to convey my deepest sympothy to Martha's family. May she rest in peace.
Marshalltown, IA US
Tuesday, January 06, 2004 @ 22:38:27 EST
- my thoughts and prayers are with the moxley family
pascagoula, ms US
Tuesday, January 06, 2004 @ 15:55:20 EST
- My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I've watched this story on American Justice a couple of times, it utterly amazes me how this family fought for Martha's Justice after all these years...AND GOT IT!! NEVER GIVE UP
Birmingham, AL US
Monday, January 05, 2004 @ 20:01:17 EST
- I am so sorry for you lost, but I am very happy that they finally caught that horriable man who killed her.
Monday, January 05, 2004 @ 13:26:03 EST